Please click the month below to see a list of upcoming events and important dates. list will be updated periodically throughout the year.
+ FEBRUARY: air squats
+3 Air Squats Each Day
- On Feburary 1st complete 3 air squats, on 2/2 complete 6, on 2/3 complete 9 ... increasing by 3 air squats everyday for the month. Focus on posture, keeping heels planted, and depth. Make them wall squats to help maintain virtuosity if need be.
+ MARCH: Handstands
Minimum of 1 Minute working on handstands every day
- For the month of March we will be focusing on spending some time upside down. To complete this challenge you must spend at least 1 minute everyday working on your handstands. This can anything from kicking up to the wall, a wall climb with your feet, working on a free standing handstand or walking on your hands.
- Add 1 extra minute of skill work each week...next Wednesday increase to 2 minutes, the week after to 3, and we'll close the month out with 4 minutes per day.
- This is about spending some quality time focusing on skill development. The goal is to add 1 extra minute of skill work each week...to start with something simple & achievable and then build on that.
+ April: Burpees
+2 Burpees Each Day
- On April 1st complete 2 burpees, on 4/2 complete 4, on 4/3 complete 6 ... increasing by 2 burpees everyday for the month. If you miss a day (or if I don't get this challenge posted until 4/3) then the previous days get added onto the total. For example if you start on 4/3 you would owe 2 for 4/1, 4 for 4/2, and 6 for 4/3 for a total of 12 burpees.
+ May: Murph Prep
Half Murph Each Week, accumulate 1 mile of running, 50 pull-ups, 100 push-ups, and 150 air squats.
- We're mixing things up a bit with May's challenge series. Instead of the usual daily challenges this is a weekly challenge. With Memorial Day Murph coming up this month's challenge is to complete the work of a 'Half Murph' each week...this can be split up however you want across the week. The goal is to complete 1 Mile worth of running, 50 Pull-ups, 100 Push-ups, and 150 Air Squats. You can choose not to count the work done in classes if you want to increase the difficulty of the challenge. There is also the option of completing the work of a Full Murph each week for the true die hards.